Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Raw Pumpkin Caramel Bars


 
I was flattered and excited when Cara of Cara's Cravings asked me to do a guest post on her blog! Her blog is always full of the most delicious looking, drool worthy food!  She is having a cocktail party! http://www.carascravings.com/clean-eating-cocktail-party-2012






Since she has invited me to participate in an autumn party, I decided to make a dessert worthy of such an occasion which is easy to share!  I thought pumpkin would be perfect this time of the year, and why not make it raw pumpkin cheesecake in the form of bars, topped off with caramel and "cream cheese"frosting?! 

 
If I am making you drool describing these bars, you better head over to Cara's blog and check out my guest post!  Here is the link: http://www.carascravings.com/?p=6307

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. These sound so great! And they look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic Amy!!! Cute birthday pics of you and Eric, so happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks again for contributing this recipe! Pumpkin and cream cheese gets me every time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, so happy to guest post :)! Me too!

      Delete